The Ipack Ima Fair, which will be held in Milan from the 29th of May to the 1st of June 2018, is getting closer. It will be an opportunity to touch the latest news of the labeling sector.
Among the other machines, the best-selling product of Weber range will also be on display: the LEGI AIR 4050 E.
The technology behind this system is modular construction. The project includes a feed module, a print module, a roll of labels and a rewinder. The standard has a quick change system that significantly reduces the passage time to other label formats.
Legi-Air 4050 E prints and feeds labels of a dimension starting from 10 x 5 mm, up to 180 x 300 mm, with a power output of up to 210 labels per minute. In particular, to optimize logistics, it has an RFID printing module that supports existing RFID standards.
Overview of LEGI AIR 4050 E
- Tamp On Technology, Tamp Blow, Blow On with a variety of more than 100 label application methods
- Labeling in real time 1: 1
- Solutions for precision labeling in production and logistics
- Reliable and contactless application, even on curved surfaces
- Modular construction for industrial solutions