In less than 3 weeks we will be with our stand at the Ipack IMA fair, which will be held in Milan from the 29th of May to the 1st of June 2018. Among the machines on display there will also be the Shutter Printhead inkjet printer.
This machine has been designed specifically for dusty environments or unfavorable conditions. In fact, in these situations, the printing nozzle may get stuck or the ink may dry out, with final results of poor print quality. The solution we offer consists of an automatic and hermetic closure.
The printhead for effective HP cartridges is designed so that dust can not penetrate. In addition, the ink does not dry out during pauses between one print and another. It is not essential to clean or remove the cartridge.
Information is received from the print head via an upstream sensor or machine control (with programmable memory). As soon as a restart of the production line is recognized by means of a photocell, the warning is sent to the printhead, this returns the cartridge to position and the print starts again with the usual excellent quality.
Overview of the Shutter Printhead
- Effective protection against fouling and drying of ink
- Self-closing nozzle plate for suspended printing
- Upon detection by the additional light curtain of the reactivation of the production line, repositioning the cartridge in the print head in the printing position
- Guarantee of precision printing behavior, even after several days of stopping times
- Exclusion of dust penetration due to overpressure inside the housing (through an external compressed air connection).